In accordance with the requirements of Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by Private
Parties, and recognizing the informative right of personal data auto determination, we are glad to inform
personal information, you are giving us, Operadora Aeroportuaria Golfo de Cortés S. A. de C. V. (el
Aeropuerto) with address in Carretera Peñasco – Caborca Km. 24, Ejido Miramar, Puerto Peñasco,
Sonora, México, C.P. 83559; all authority to handle them; unless you express any opposition in
accordance with the procedure mentioned further down.
Personal data turned available by you to el Aeropuerto through email, fax, forms fulfillment, telephone
calls or any other mean, could be used for the purposes of:
- Required purposes for contractual obligations compliance:
- Identification, verification and contact.
- Aircraft´s arrival and departure.
- Airport service rendering.
- File gathering for release of Tarjeta de Identificación Aeroportuaria (TIA).
- Monitoring, control and surveillance of physical and logistical access to el Aeropuerto´s premises.
- Control and surveillance through video recording for your own safety during your stay at el Aeropuerto.
- Study, registers, statistics and information analysis.
- Record keeping for future services offering. Statistics and marketing analysis.
El Aeropuerto has adopted technical, physical and reasonable security measures to assure that your
personal information is safe, as well as restricted and limited only to the staff because of their duties, must
have access to it; consequently, we inform to you the following:
have access to, among other things: name, nationality, birthdate and birthplace, age, address,
telephone number, cell phone number, email, Tax identification number, hand written signature,
personal vehicle’s information, as well as personal information that may be considered sensitive,
related to image video recorded or photographs, health condition, ethnical or racial origin – in
conjunction considered as “the information”-, which will be used specifically for the purposes
mentioned and to provide a better service to satisfy your specific needs.
- That “the information” will solely be treated in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.
- For the practice of Access, Recognition, Cancellation, and Opposition rights (ARCO Rights)
stated in the Law, as well as the revealing, limiting or reversal approval of use rights; you will
be able to: (i) submit a writing request with acknowledgment receipt from el Aeropuerto or
(ii) through certified mail, send your request to el Aeropuerto´s Compliance and Normativity
Management, at the address Av. Paseo de las Moras S/N, Fracc. Náutico Turístico, Nuevo
Vallarta, Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit, México, C.P. 63735. The request should include as
- Stakeholder’s name.
- Stakeholder’s address.
- Documents that certified stakeholder’s personality or legal representation, as apply.
- Personal data description over ARCO rights exercise intended to be applied.
- Any other data that allow personal data locate, address and solve your request.
- That el Aeropuerto will have 20 working days as maximum time frame counted from the reception
date of the request, to let you know if it is valid. In affirmative case, el Aeropuerto will have 15
working days to comply with the requested.
In accordance with the Law, el Aeropuerto within Mexico´s soil only will be able to make available “the
information” to its affiliated companies, government authorities, bank institution or subcontracted third
parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice could be modified without previous notice in order to comply with the changes in
the current legislation, el Aeropuerto´s internal policies and/or any other cause that el Aeropuerto may
consider necessary. You will be able to access to any modifications through this mean.